We’re proud to announce the launch of our new product, FieldTwin Design – a major step forward in the development of offshore field planning and design.
This real-time platform brings a whole host of new innovative features over our existing FieldAP product for digital field planning in oil and gas, offshore renewables and emerging energy sectors.
FieldTwin Design is completely cloud-based, with a powerful new 3D engine that utilises more comprehensive metadata to visualise a real-time view of your offshore assets. With a completely flexible user interface you can configure the design workflow to how you like it, accelerating our already proven results to new levels of efficiency.
This new release includes
- Powerful and game changing 3D Engine – the core of FieldTwin Design 6.0 offers a massive speed optimization for large and complex field and subsurface layouts
- More efficient User Interface – a streamlined control system creates a more productive digital platform, and the ability to achieve meaningful results in a fraction of the time
- Increased visual fidelity – details including field infrastructure, reservoirs, bathymetry and granular representation of wells, as well as associated metadata, are incorporated into live 3D map rendering
- Flexible workspace – added functionality such as dockable windows, improved toolkits, and increased controls offers high-level, intuitive and personalised interaction within the 3D landscape
- Bigger data – multiple integrations from third-party packages will provide operators with an enriched experience that encourages high-level, collaborative understanding across field planning, project management, economic modelling and compliancy
“From initial concept through to operations and decommissioning, our design and digital twin package will help to speed savings and minimise time to first oil while providing increased control and encouraging maximum collaboration from the earliest stage.” – Jostein Lien, Senior Vice President of Products at FutureOn.