FutureOn’s vision is to facilitate greater collaboration throughout organisations by enabling and connecting data and digital twins of offshore and onshore fields across the life of field.
Interoperability between data platforms, simulations and digital twins is key to enabling best in class platforms. This approach allows the subsea and topside digital twins to be connected helping to:
Bentley's iTwin integration
The Bentley iTwin integration allows you to exchange data between the platforms, and offers the following features and capabilities:
- The iTwin integration allows for bidirectional synchronisation of projects between Digital Twins, utilising the FieldTwin REST API. This integration allows for synchronisation of the following data types:
- Network Topology – Pipelines, cables, wells, etc.
- 3D Surfaces – Bathymetry, DEM, DTMs, reservoir
- Energy Assets – Topside, subsea, wind, solar, hydrogen
- Metadata – Engineering Standards Attributes for all equipment and user defined data
- Cost data
- Documents, etc.